It's been a long time since i last updated hahaha
Anyway,in the past week many things have happened.
Firstly,there's the
CHALET. It's fun of course, much better than wad i'd initially expected cos i'd thought that 3d2n might be kinda long. But nah,time flies. Two words summarise the whole chalet experience the best:
ROCK BAND. Lol. Other than Rock Band, throw in some seemingly continuous days and nights, some spooks [ :S ], some
daidi, some cold baths in the morning and lotsa chatting and memorable times and there u have it: the complete, fun-filled chalet experience!! I must thank all the guys too, for doing so much- from cleaning to bbqing to carrying all the stuff, making us feel almost lazy HAHA.
Secondly, there's also the coming
China trip. I still find it hard to believe that time passes so very quickly. Before we know it, we're alr on the road to the China attachment. I still rmb feeling soooooo stressed and worried on Mon when i juz learnt that im one of those in homestay. But now, im quite ok with it alr. Just hope and pray hard that everything's gonna be alright! I hope that i can take lotsa lotsa photos when im there too. And hopefully, i can blog there and msn with my family and friends! :D But for now, im still busyyyyy preparing for the trip.
K dats about all, shall update again when possible! :D