Blog
Tuesday, March 24, 2009; 6:01 PM
Today is THE DAY!
k, since I'm using the com now and there's still time, i shall blog for one last time before i leave for China! Hahaha in case there's no Internet there.If there isn't Internet there, then this shall be the last post before i return!:( I do hope that there's Internet though, otherwise it's gonna be damn boring, and I'll definitely feel like I'm cut off from the "outside world", which will be very sian.For the past few days up until now, I've been kept busy preparing for the trip. Bet I've spent a fortune juz for this lol... Gotta thank many of my family and relatives too! They've helped me alot in many ways and I'm really, really, really grateful for that!:)) Love yas!Funny how I can feel quite worried for the past few days, but feel quite relaxed now, when it's actually the day itself lol. I gotta be positive and stay like that throughout! It's a learning experience and I just hope that I'll be able to gain something from it! Go Go Go!Anyway, it's about time for me to go prepare le. Cya! :)