i suddenly feel like blogging after like dunno how long (nearly 1 yr to be exact?) Haha. Not that i think anyone will read my blog since it's been dead for so long...but never mind, here goes:
I got home real early today, feeling abit lazy which explains why i'm here now hahaha. We submitted our last project today...YAY! Guess i'll be much more free from now on so i can meet the clique for lunch or dinner or whatever now. ((:
My bro just turned 21 last Saturday! So fast...he's officially an adult! In merely 2 yrs' time, it'll be my turn. If only time can start to pass 10X slower from now on so that i can continue to be a young and carefree teenager! But i know it's just wishful thinking on my part lol
Hmm so much has changed since my last post:
1) I'm now a braces girl. Lol
2) My aunt and cousins whom i used to meet weekly have left for Australia.........
3) I'm now in year 3
4) I've been 18 for nearly 1 year and i'll be turning 19 SOON
.
.
.
i think that's all for now...gotta go prep for tmr's presentation!